On the interior terrace, you have 3 charging points for electric cars, with an average charging speed of 7.4 kW/h and an electric station, where you can recharge your electric car at 50 kW/h.
We have 6 more charging points at 7.4 kW/h on the 1st floor of the building’s car park, behind the control centre.
How can I recharge my electric car at the David Building in Barcelona?
- You need your mobile phone to download the “Recarga Pública Iberdrola” (Iberdrola Public Recharge) app.
- Once in the app, locate the charging point on the map.
- Click on the connector you want to use and follow the steps.
- Plug in the charging cable, and you are done. Your car will be charging.
- When charging is finished, disconnect the charging cable or finish charging on the app.
If during the charging process of your electric car you have any problem, you have an information telephone number, where they will tell you how to solve your doubts (900.92.92.93).
You will also see a QR code printed on the charging posts, where you will find detailed instructions for use.