1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file sent to a browser by a web server that is stored on the user’s computer to record their activity while browsing a website. Thanks to cookies, user preferences are recalled to improve their experience when visiting a website again, such as the selected language, access data or website customisation. Likewise, through cookies you can register information about the way a user uses a website.
2. What types of cookie does this website use?
According to their purpose:
- Technical and customisation cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the website, for instance, without them being of a comprehensive nature, as to language selection or session.
- Analysis cookies: They are cookies that, as they are either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and, thus, to perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. Thus, their browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve our product or service offer.
3. What are cookies used for?
Access to https://www.davidsa.com/ involves the installation of third-party cookies on the user’s computer.
These third-party cookies are installed and managed by Google Inc., which provides statistical information on website use to David, S.A. For more information, please refer to http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/en.html.
These analytical cookies collect information about the visits received, the information consulted, that is to say, the use made of https://www.davidsa.com/ to evaluate them for statistical purposes and to improve the website features. The website analytics involves measuring, collecting, analysing and creating Internet data reports with the purpose of understanding and optimising the website use.
4. Information about the identification of cookies users
You can see the identification of cookies users by following the links and accessing information about their respective cookies policies.
As to analytics, the information obtained by the cookies is processed by David, S.A., which has hired the provision of the analytics service by Google Analytics.
5. How to disable or delete cookies?
Users may choose at any time which cookies they want to work on https://www.davidsa.com/ by configuring their preferred browser. These settings are usually found in your browser’s ‘Options’ or ‘Preferences’ menu.
These are the steps you have to follow to access the cookies settings and, if necessary, private browsing on the main browsers:
Tools -> Internet options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, you can check the Microsoft support or the browser Help.
Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom settings.
For more information, you can check the Mozilla support or the browser Help.
Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, you can check the Google support or the browser Help.
Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can check the Apple support or the browser Help.
The fact that the installation of cookies on a site is blocked or prevented may result in a rejection cookie being installed on your computer for your disabling choice to work.
6. Cookies Policy update and/or amendment
David, S.A. reserves the right to modify this Cookies Policy as a result of a legislative and jurisprudential amendment or a change in business practice.
Thus, the temporary validity of this Cookies Policy coincides with the time of its exposure, until such time as they are modified in whole or in part by David, S.A. Therefore, users should review the Cookies Policy published on https://www.davidsa.com/, unless you have configured your browser according to your preferences.
7. Where can I get more information
by postal mail to the following address: C/ Aribau, 230-240, 08006 Barcelona
by means of a phone call to: +34 93 200 49 29
by email to the following address: email@example.com
Reviewed on 9 October 2018